Friday, February 11, 2011

Modeling | Acting Portfolio

Tiffiny graduated from Sac State and the weekend she left she called me up and wanted to know if I can do a Acting / Modeling photoshoot for her. We shot and the next day she left for LA. She is attending law school and auditioning for commercials or what ever she can get.  She liked her portfolio alot and used the images I shot to give to agents. 
 If your an Actor, Dancer, or Model you will need a portfolio.  I have photographed Head Shots, Comp Card images and Portfolios for people to build their ports for themselves and for casting agencies. Some of the agencies in town want you to go to their photographers.  Pay them $600.00 or more and give the agencies a kick back.  Your in and out in 45 mins what they shot is what you get.  Don't fall for that. Come see me and I will shoot till you get the images you like.  Lets see what we can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment